Join Our Family
We’re growing and need more help! If you have a positive attitude and are organized, reliable, upbeat, qualified and work well with a team, we'd love to have you join ours. Here's what we're looking for right now:
RETAIL STORE ASSOCIATES
Full-time and part-time Team Members with retail experience with a passion for helping people who work hard and play hard outdoors.
Responsibilities: Make life better for customers. Merchandise our honest, hardworking clothing and our other favorite brands of outdoor gear. Open/close our store. Learn from and train others. Foster a clean, healthy, enjoyable place to work and visit. Assist in planning events. Help us reach our sales goals and target profit margins.
Requirements: Two or more years of retail experience; strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and computer skills; high level of initiative and follow through; ability to work some evenings and/or weekends. Apparel experience preferred. Previous buying experience desired but not required.
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Arborwear is searching for an exceptional new full-time Team Member with great people skills and strong attention to detail who is highly organized, eager to learn, and has experience in an office setting.
Arborwear is a unique company. We are known for the quality of our products, our outstanding customer service, and our family-like company culture. We are passionate about all three! If you are passionate and want a challenging role with plenty of room for growth and opportunity, you could be a great fit. You must have solid work experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Inside Sales (2-5 years): Selling directly to customers over the phone and in person. Working in a niche industry, learning a customer base, analyzing sales trends and helping to grow a territory.
- Customer Service (3-5 years): Having direct contact with customers on the phone, email and in person. Maintaining a positive attitude, enjoying working with people, and problem solving. Working in a close-knit group of people where your personality shines through not only to customers but also fellow teammates.
- Account Rep (2-5 years): Managing National Accounts, working with Sales Reps and building sales with each customer.
- Data Entry (1-2 years): Entering data, processing orders, managing work flow on a day-to-day basis.
- High level of organization
- Attention to detail
- Conscientious attitude
- Proven work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- College degree
- Minimum three years full time work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
To apply for a Retail or Customer Care position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please include the position for which you are applying.
ACCOUNT BASED MARKETING COORDINATOR
In this role, you'll help our business continue to grow by initiating, planning, and implementing impactful, on-brand, targeted communication (email, direct mail, website merchandising, promotional offers, and value-added content) that reinforces our connection and shares our brand with current customers, people who work hard outdoors in tree care, landscaping, conservation, and other industries.
Working within established objectives for each customer, you’ll collaborate with partners on the Sales team to identify opportunities to address business needs, solve problems, and market Arborwear products and services. You’ll then develop the strategic and tactical approach necessary to create value for each customer and generate incremental revenue for Arborwear by thinking through logistics, developing marketing briefs, and collaborating with members of cross-functional teams to bring the outreach to life. You’ll actively participate in all phases of the outreach from start to finish including joint planning, communication, distribution, evaluation, reporting, and follow up.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, detail and results-oriented, organized, creative, productive, resourceful, flexible, influential, able to get work done through and with others, eager to learn and grow, able to manage projects to meet objectives and deadlines, experienced in account based marketing, and great at managing time, communicating, following through and getting things done right.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Desired:
- College degree in marketing, business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of professional marketing or sales experience
- Excellent organization, project management, and communication skills
- Familiarity with best practices in email, direct mail, website merchandising, and content marketing; comfort level learning and using marketing, sales, and ecommerce software
- Ability to bring effective event ideas from concept through to completion, including working with internal and external resources as needed
- Ability to receive and respond to direction and feedback
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a high-performing team
- Openness to change as well as thinking and doing things differently
- Interest in contributing to and supporting a positive, creative, and collaborative culture
To apply for this Marketing position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include "Account Based Marketing Manager"
For all positions, compensation is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits are available. Aborwear is a tobacco-free workplace.